The clue to the Children of the Serpent families or those with Dragon Blood, has always been the serpent, dragon or salamander. It is displayed on family coats of arms of those from this bloodline. Before you start thinking 'David Icke was right, they are shape-shifting reptiles!' I will explain.
The Salamander represents the Higher Self overcoming the lower animal nature; the awakening, evolution, progress, enlightenment, and salvation - this is the Philosopher's Stone. The stone has benefits, and is NOT limited to:
- Lucid dreaming, astral travel.
- Remote viewing.
- Enter different trance states and levels of deep meditative relaxation at Will.
- To be able to slow down your heart or speed it up at Will.
- To be able to travel the astral planes whenever you want.
- Inner knowing truth, peace and harmony.
- Read others thoughts.
- Pick up on different vibrations.
- Precognitive dreams.
- To know the past and the future.
- To excel in your chosen field.
- To be able to see the auras of others.
- Balanced chakras.
- Kundalini awakening.
- Gnosis & Sophia.
- Full connection to Higher Self.
- Tap into genetic memories.
In alchemy, the salamander is a symbol of the sulphur (of the three principles, of sulphur, salt and mercury). A salamander lives in flames, as does the Philosophers Stone. As you must enter and be baptised by fire, and over come the fire, to gain the stone.
The salamander is mentioned in the Talmud (Hagiga 27a) as a creature that is a product of fire, and anyone who is smeared with its blood will be immune to harm from fire.
Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519) wrote the following on the salamander: "This has no digestive organs, and gets no food but from the fire, in which it constantly renews its scaly skin. The salamander, which renews its scaly skin in the fire,—for virtue."
Early commentators in Europe often grouped "crawling things" (reptiles or reptilia in Latin) together, and thus creatures in this group, which typically included salamanders (Latin salamandrae), dragons (Latin dracones or serpentes), and basilisks (Latin basilisci), were often associated together.
Alchemist Michael Maier said that the salamander is the elemental of fire, who not only eats fire, but elects to live in the flames. One should look for the Stone in the fires of sulphur, which are, the fires of the unredeemed passions. Before the Sacred Stone may be discovered, the fires must be put under control.
Salamanders are also parthenogenetic, along with various other animals. This is yet another reason for them being associated with the Bloodline families. You can find them on coat of arms, clan badges and crests of the Serpent Bloodline families.
Not only does the Serpent play a large part in the mysteries, it also plays a large part in the mythology built up by religions, in order to demonise the Serpent Bloodline families. Who have the teachings that once known free you from the mental slavery they keep you under.
- The Serpent in the Garden of Eden, giving Eve the apple of Gnosis.
- Dragons being slain by Knights, the dragons representing the Serpent Bloodline and their teachings.
- The crucified Serpent of knowledge as the US Dollar sign.
- The caduceus, with two snakes representing the ovaries and fallopian tubes which during the Great Rite enable the Kundalini Serpent power to rise up the spine to the pineal gland, the wings representing the air of Kether (illumination).
- St Patrick removing all the Serpents from Ireland, represents the Serpent Bloodline and our teachings being forced out of Ireland as they brought Christianity and its control and dogma to the masses.
- In Hinduism they have the Nāgas, Gods and Goddesses who are half Serpent and half human. It is the belief that the Nāgas are the keepers of the teachings of the elixir of life and immortality. This is of course is because the Serpent Bloodline first taught them about The Great Work and the mysteries, kundalini etc.
- The Dogon tribe of Mali say they got their teachings about the mysteries from some Gods who were half fish and half human. Again this is representative of the Serpent Bloodline.
- Mermaids are another popular symbol for the bloodline families, many hybrid families who married pure bred females of the Serpent Bloodline would use mermaid symbolism.
- In Dragon Magick (Draconian): The Magickian invokes or evokes the wisdom of Dragons. It teaches you to work in harmony with dragons and with draconic energies and how to befriend draconic entities. Most of those Magickians don't realise they are actually asking for the help and guidance of our families and ancestors when they do this work. We don't look like dragons though, that is fantasy.
There are many more examples, this is just a handful.
.. Tau Tia L Douglass OIO-KHTGP, CSsM&J.
© Copyright Ordo Infinitus Orbis 21st March 2010